Welcome to my little utility, "Auctioneer".
Current Status: Beta
What this does: Logs the auction stream of the game, Medievia.
How: When I'm logged in to Medievia, I log the auctions and parse them for use here.
What you'll find here:
- Who put it up for auction.
- What the minimum bid was.
- Who bid on it (if anyone).
- How much the item sold for.
- What a player has put up for auction.
- What a player has bid on.
- What a player has purchased through auction.
More detailed item stats
- Average purchase price
- Most expensive purchase price
- Cheapest purchase price
Include auction sales in player profiles. (Currently only shows bids and wins)
- List of Sellers.
- List of Winning Bidders.
- Top X most expensive items.
- Most active bidders.
- Breaking things down by date.
These pages are static. I log the auctions, run a script and generate these pages.